Sunday, August 1, 2010

My boys

Check it out! These are my boys. I love them all so much. They are so energetic and wear me out, but I wouldn't trade my tired, worn out days for anything.

We havn't had a chance to get to the beach lately, but we have gone to the pool a few times. We went there yesterday, and the boys found, of all things, tadpoles. They were in the drain running along the edge of the pool area. There were tons of them. Jameson kept calling them bugs. We, actually the boys, decided that they wanted to bring them home. We caught a few of them. Okay, it was more than a few. It was about 15 of them. They are sitting in a tiny little aquarium on our dining room table. I guess our next thing to learn about in school is how tadpoles turn into frogs.

Gavin is growing up so fast. I can't believe he is almost 4 months old. He has started scooting across the living room floor. He also rolls from back to stomach, then gets stuck. He for some reason hasn't figured out how to make it from his stomach to his back. Jameson took a pacifier, Teagen preferred his two fingers, and Gavin likes his thumb. This proves that all kids are different no matter how much they look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment