Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry, no pics

I sent my camera in to get fixed. Teagen got a hold of it and now it won't take pictures, so I had to send it in to the manufacturer. Thankfully it is still under warranty. The problem now is, I don't get to take pictures of things that I want to. I do have another camera, but it recently broke as well. It will zoom in, but not out. This means I am walking backwards, tripping over things as I go, trying to get farther away from what I am taking a picture of. It is not a pretty sight. I know you are probably picturing me falling on my rear, but it's not funny, it really hurts. Okay, maybe it is a little funny.

I wish I could have gotten a picture of my fruit bouquet I made last night. I used grapes, canteloupe, strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple. I had these long skewers and just started stabbing fruit and strategically placing it together in a pot. It actually looked pretty cool. There are lots of pictures online of fruit bouquets if you want to see what a professional one looks like. Mine was in no way as good as those, but it was pretty good for what it was.

Wanted to take a picture of Teagen and Gavin looking at each other this morning. They were engaged in an intense conversation. It was adorable, but no camera.

I wanted to take a picture of the frogs that we raised from tadpoles. They are tiny little tree frogs. They climb the walls of their aquarium. Cute and gross at the same time. No camera.

It will only be a couple weeks though. They said that their turn around time for getting the camera back to me would be approx. three weeks. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

In the meantime, please take the time to still read my posts on here. I know it is more fun to look at my amazing photos. I do have some dazzling skills with a camera. Please consider the possibility that I have a skill with words as well.

I love you all, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment