Thursday, August 12, 2010

My boys

Yes, it's that time. My baby turned 4 months old a few days ago. Gavin tried his first taste of rice cereal. He spit a lot of it out, but in all I think he liked it. I decided to start him on cereal at 4 months because he stopped sleeping through the night. He does know what to do with the spoon, which is a good sign.
My happy middle boy. Teagen loves to laugh. He will crawl up into your lap and tickle your arms or face or neck, ever so gently. It really does tickle. When you laugh or push his arms away, he starts his giggling. It is so contagious. Once you start you can't stop. Don't ever start tickling him, cause you will have him asking "Again?" for the rest of the day.  
My oldest. Jameson is so energetic. I know you can't tell from this picture, but this is the only way I could get a picture that wasn't blurry. He is always moving. If you want to take a picture of him and ask him to say "Cheese" he will, but he does it while jumping or some other elaborate movement. He is the one that is always asking me to come play with him, or if he can help with whatever I am doing. He's my big boy.

My three sons. They are all growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment