Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swagbucks

I am really into saving money, if you couldn't tell from some of my Shopping posts. I am also into making money for doing something I do already. If you haven't yet, you need to check out Swagbucks. It's this really cool idea. You sign up on their website, or you can click on the link that I have here on my blog. After signing up you download their toolbar. A must, because it helps you earn more bucks. You use the toolbar to do any searches you want. Sometimes those searches will earn you swagbucks. You can also get swagbucks by doing the daily poll, taking surveys and many more. You trade in your swagbucks for gift cards. This is the cool part. For just 450 swagbucks you can get a $5 giftcard for Amazon. There are many more places to get giftcards from and other things you can get instead of giftcards. I have only been a member for a few weeks and almost have enough for that Amazon card. It's really easy, and the bucks add up pretty fast. At least they add up faster than any other thing I've tried. I am also a member of Inbox Dollars, and My Points. These are also great, but it takes more time to get anything. Definitely join Swagbucks, and if you are interested in the others as well, I will send you out an email, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment