Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update

It is amazing how fast kids grow up. I have been sitting here working on my coupon stuff and my screen saver came on my computer. I have it set up to go through my pictures. Not only can I not tell my kids apart when I look at pictures of them when they were all about 3-4 months, but I have a hard time remembering the older two being that little.

Jameson is so eager to learn. He is asking me every day now, "Is it time for school?" I love his enthusiasm. I hope it continues throughout the year. We are working on teaching him how to read. I have decided that he will receive a gift when he learns how to read. He wants his own Bible really bad. My sister had this idea, and I am going to use it with my kids too. Jameson is so close to learning to read. He knows all the sounds of the letters, it just hasn't clicked that when you put the sounds together they make a word.

Teagen is a little shadow. He follows Jameson around all day and does what he does and says what he says. Jameson likes telling him what to do as well. Teagen is also a huge tease. He will sit there with his finger milimeters away from Jameson saying in his own mumbly words, "I'm not touching you." Jameson will start whining and complaining about this. My mom was right. I used to do that to my sisters and my mom always said, "Just wait until your kids do that." Teagen has such a great sense of humor.

Gavin is great. He is smiling so much now. He is scooting along on his tummy on the floor. Mostly his scooting consists of him just spinning in a circle. He also rolls from front to back to front. If I put him on the floor while I go make lunch, when I come back he is sometimes across the room. He is getting to be a little spoiled. He really likes to be held. He will stop crying immediately when you pick him up. I hope he grows out of it. I really hope he learns how to sit up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment