Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will It Ever End?

I can't believe it. It happened again. I am tired of everything. Seriously, what else can go wrong? There have been too many things going wrong in my life right now. I am extremely stressed.

It all started with the big move. My husband's job got transferred. He got a promotion. We were uprooted and moved across the country, from Minnesota to Florida. To make matters worse, cuz we all know that moving in itself is stressful let alone moving across the country, I was pregnant. Our third baby boy was born on April 9th, 2010. Scott left for Florida on April 12th, leaving me alone with a 4yr old, a 2yr old, and a newborn. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that our newborn had a broken arm. Scott returned to Minnesota to bring us to Florida on May 17th. On May 20th we arrived at our new home.

After about a month living here, we really started to feel at home. My stress levels were starting to go down. I still didn't see Scott much, due to his job. He has some very irresponsible employees. Then the car problems started. First our minivan. It needed a new transmission. Not a cheap job. In come the money problems. Then problems start with our other vehicle. I'm not good with cars. They all apparently break down when I am driving them. Twice, I was stuck on the side of the road in a car that wouldn't start.

The transmission is still not fixed, and the car has had multiple problems. First it was the timing belt, then the alternator, than the AC belt. Now the AC doesn't work at all. I am really hoping it's just a fuse, but with my luck, it may just be that the car needs to be junked.

These fixes on our cars are pretty expensive. The cost of living here is also more expensive than MN. We are finding ourselves on an extremely tight budget. We are trying in every way possible to save money.

Now with all the problems that I have already had, you would think that God would say "Okay, she's had enough." Nope, God keeps on throwing things at me. The AC in our apartment decided to start leaking and soak the floor. I ended up with the carpet guys and the maintenance guys here for a couple hours tonight. Finally they say there was a clog in a hose or something. I guess it's fixed. It is actually kind of cold in here now.

All I want to know is, when am I gonna start to see some good things happen in my life. I know I have a lot to be thankful for, but what's up with all the problems. Scott told me to just remember Job. I remember him. God knows that I am not Job. I am not that strong.

Dear Lord I beg of you to make it stop. Take everything and make it better. Help me to remain calm. Lord, please show me your love. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment