Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jameson

I was talking to my mom on the phone today, and Jameson and Teagen wanted to talk too. I gave them the phone, each with their own turn. They talked to Grandma for a few minutes each. They have always enjoyed talking on the phone. It's cute too. They think they are important.

Teagen didn't talk too much, but he did tell Grandma that he was watching a movie. Then he told her that he was reading a book that was Jameson's. If you ever talk to him on the phone, don't believe a word he says. He seems to make most of it up.

Jameson was adorable on the phone. He was telling Grandma about a movie that he loves. He watches "Night At The Museum 2". He calls it the scary movie. Grandma told him that she doesn't like scary movies. Jameson told her it was okay because God would protect her. He proceeded to tell her that Jesus died on the cross and then 3 days later he came back alive. He also told her that Jesus is going to come back again.

In just a short time, he has learned so much. He has been asking so many questions, and I have been trying to answer them in a way appropriate for his age. He totally understands it. I don't need to embellish the stories with anything. He gets it. He picks up bits and pieces of things he hears and then comes to ask me any questions he has. I am amazed at his knowledge so far. I now know where our next steps will lead us. He is my little sponge. I am going to start reading my Bible aloud to him for both of our daily devotions. We can both get something out of God word together.

Jameson will be five years old in less than two months. He is growing up so fast. I love you Jameson. Thank you Lord for lightening up my life with this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment