Monday, August 2, 2010

Crochet


This is the blanket I made for Gavin. It was my first attemp with the Bobble stitch. It was really fun to make, but took quite a while. I am making one now for Jameson. It will also have the Bobble stitch, except it will have just stripes instead of diamonds. I really enjoy crocheting. The only problem I have now is that it is kind of hard to find things to crochet in Florida. There is no point in making blakets down here. You won't get any use out of it. There is a reason to have a nice warm crocheted blanket when you live in Minnesota. Oh well, I still made this Ripple pattern blanket for a member of our church. She is having a baby, and I thought a blanket would be a good idea. I hope she can still use it in this heat. I may just have to make some booties to go with the blanket. I had so much fun making both of these.









I will keep posting my crochet accomplishments here. If anyone has any questions about what pattern I may have used or how to do a certain stitch or maybe you just want to start crocheting. You can ask my anything, and I will help with what I can. Welcome to my world of balls of knotted yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment