Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bible Verses

These are some Bible verses that I can relate to right now. I have copied them from the NKJV. I hope you enjoy reading them. They have given me so much encouragement.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed--


Ecclesiastes 7:3 Sorrow is better than laughter, For by a sad countenance the heart is made better.

Pslam 62:5-7 My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength and my refuge, is in God.

Psalm 68:19-20 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Our God is the God of salvation; and to God the Lord belong escapes from death.

Psalm 138:3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.

Psalm 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proberbs 4:23 Keep you heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.

Proverbs 16:33 The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.

Proverbs 19:21 There are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel--that will stand.

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.



God is my strength.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most precious website that I have ever seen, it is absolutely beautiful and wonderful in ever since of the word. I really and truly enjoyed reading the scriptures and listening to the beautiful music you have posted on here, Keep Up The Good Work. God Bless Each and Everyone.

    ReplyDelete