Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update (Finally)

I was sitting here tonight, thinking, "WOW! I have not updated my blog in a long time." You guys were probably wondering what had happened to me. Not that there are that many people that actually read my posts, but I like to think I am that popular and everybody loves me. :-)

Jameson has become quite the little smarty pants. He is very stubborn. I think he gets that from me. Don't you just hate it when your mom is right when she says, "Some day you are going to have a kid just like you." Well, Jameson is just like me. He gets angry and throws things. I remember getting that mad and slamming the door of my bedroom. My parents had to take the door away. They actually took the door off the hinges to prevent me from slamming it anymore. I had to earn it back. Now everytime Jameson throws something, he gets a toy taken away. The only problem is, he doesn't have many more toys left to play with, and either does Teagen. I may have to find a different way to take care of this problem.

Teagen is my little klutz. Gotta love him. He gets this from me. When I was in diving in high school, I was in a competition at an outdoor pool in the summer. I placed on the 3 meter board. I went up and got my medal, and then, (typical Andi move) I fell down the cement stairs and got all scraped up. I was teased for a long time about how I can be so graceful on a diving board, but can't walk on my own two feet. Teagen can't walk either. He is the one that will trip over a blade of grass. He also gets hurt a lot. Minor injuries, like bumping his head on the couch. Soft surface, you may be thinking. Well, Teagen manages to get hurt this way. He will cry until you give him a hug. This part I love. A hug from mommy still fixes everything.

Gavin is my snuggler. I am not sure if he got this from me or not. I know that his is not shy either. He doesn't care who is holding him, as long as he is being held. He likes the attention. He's going to be like me. When I was little, (my mom says) that when we would have to get onto an elevator, I would be the one always breaking the elevator rules. I would talk to people, and walk around. I still don't understand why you always have to turn around and face the door. You might not want to ride on an elevator with me. Gavin recently got his first tooth. One on the bottom broke through. He is drooling like crazy.

Scott and I are doing great. We are planning our trip back to Minnesota for Christmas. We are really excited to see everyone. We have heard a lot of horror stories about the bad weather there. We have had such beautiful weather here. I do miss the snow, but I am glad I will only be around it for a week, then it will be back to sunny Florida. We are currently looking to buy a new used car. We hope to find one before our trip, but we know that might not happen.

God has been showing us some wonderful things recently. We have been amazed at all the work he is doing in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment