Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Boys

Gavin is now crawling. He also is able to pull himself up to standing. He does this at the couch, and just by holding onto my pants. He is very clingy, and never wants to be put down. When I do put him down, which is actually quite often because I am not able to hold him all day, he has a blast playing with his brothers. The like to give him lots of toys, and of course, the give him lots of hugs and kisses too. They are great with helping me take care of him. Gavin has started talking a lot of jibberish. He makes a lot of noise.

Teagen also makes a lot of noise, but with him, it's because he is just really loud. Teagen does not have a volume control. We wish he did sometimes. He has to be reminded to be quiet. He also has to be told to speak up at times. He likes to whisper. I can't win. Either we can't hear him at all, or he's the only thing we can hear. Teagen is having a lot of fun learning things in school. He likes to color, and I don't mean on paper. He usually finds something to color on, like the walls, or his own body. He also likes to tease his older brother. He will do anything possible to make Jameson angry.

Jameson is overly annoyed by his little brother. Jameson gets very upset if things don't go they way they are "supposed to go". What he doesn't realize yet, is that life is like that. We are trying to teach him to "Do everything without complaining or arguing" Philippians 2:14. This is difficult, because Jameson likes to whine. He has learned a lot while we are working on school. He loves school. I am trying to teach him how to read, but it hasn't clicked yet. We are hoping it will soon, because we are planning on getting him his own Bible for Christmas.

Scott is wonderful. He does so much for me that I don't deserve. He is too good to me. I love him more and more each day. It is the slow season at work, so he is able to spend more time at home. We love being able to spend more time with him, and see him more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment