Monday, October 11, 2010

Week Update

My parents just left, and I am alone again. I miss them already. Though we couldn't really go anywhere, we still had fun. The boys are really going to miss them. We will be going back to Minnesota for Christmas though, so we will see them again soon. Here are some pics from our week together.
We celebrated Jameson's Birthday a little early, so Grandma and Grandpa could celebrate with us. Jameson got a bat and some balls to practice with.

He did a pretty good job. He will still need some practice, but he had fun.

Teagen didn't really know how to hold the bat, but tried anyway.

Gavin had lots of fun. There were a few times that he was put down, but otherwise he was in Grandma's arms. She was able to rock him to sleep, and he loved it. I think he may miss them the most. He learned how to sit up by himself while they were here. Grandma and Grandpa loved his smile, and his happy nature.

Jameson got a blue birthday cake.

It was yummy!

Teagen thought so too.

There were quite a few times that we were all in tears, laughing at something the boys had said or done. There was a lot of comparing my boys actions to myself as a child. Teagen trips over everything, just like I did, and still do. He is my little clutz. They really enjoyed listening to Jameson's stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment