Monday, October 4, 2010

Content

My post today is a short one. I was reading some random blogs, and found one that I will now have a link to on my blog. Please check out what this wonderful lady has posted on her blog. She has the right idea. I agree with her whole heartedly. She writes about what she wants for her children. Wow! I don't want my children to be happy either.

http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-dont-want-my-children-to-be-happy.html

Can you imagine what the world would be like if everyone lived like this? Can you imagine? Oh how I strive to teach my children that certain things don't matter. What does matter, is the impact they can have on the world, in God's name. What does matter, is how much they strive to do God's will. What does matter, is God.

I love you my boys. You will learn from here on out what it means to be content versus what it means to be happy. I pray for you to be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment