Monday, December 20, 2010

SNOW

It has been a while since we have seen this much snow in Minnesota. Maybe it's because I didn't see the gradual changing when the snow was falling. Maybe it's because we drove here from Florida, and I was used to the 60-70 degree weather. I am quite cold right now. Scott and his brother wanted to show everyone that it's not really that cold out. Yes, they are wearing short sleeves, and shorts. It was 14 degrees out, and the huge snow pile behind them is almost over their heads. When I took the picture, I ended up taking a few because the first ones were not clear. I was shivering too much. The snow is beautiful, and I am so happy that we are here and able to experience it again. I am however, ready to go back home to Florida and warm up. I will be posting a lot more pictures soon. It might not be until after Christmas, but they are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment