Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Packing

I am packing.

I don't like packing.

There is just so much to remember to bring. I even made a list, and I am not usually a list person.

Things to pack for our Christmas vacation.
-Bible (of course)
-clothes
-jackets/winter stuff
-toiletries
-camera
-computer
-food/snacks
-movies
-presents
-toys/books

I am sure there are many things I don't have on this list that will end up in the car, but that's okay.

What I want to make sure is that we have everything we need. I know I will end up halfway there, and think of something that I have forgotten. It never fails. Has this ever happened to you? What will I forget this time? In the past, I have forgotten my toothbrush, or shampoo. I have even worn my sandles, but forgotten to bring shoes. I am really hoping that this time will be different.

I could use some help. If you think of anything else I can add to my list, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment