Thursday, July 22, 2010

School

I have started school with the boys. Already? You might ask me. Well, I have decided that they need something to do during the day. They are bouncing off the walls all day long. This gives them a little structure. They have been doing great with their chores though. We wake up and eat breakfast. Before they can go play, we have to do dishes and laundry. Before lunch, all the toys have to be picked up. Then we eat lunch and take a nap. All of us take a nap. Then more play and toys again have to picked up before dinner. Then more play and pick up and bed time.

School now comes before lunch. I have been working with them on following directions. They aren't the greatest at this yet, but they are getting there. The curriculum I am using is great. It is called Bright Beginnings. Both of the boys really like it. It is more of a preschool level, and more for Teagen, but Jameson has been learning a lot too. I think Jameson just doesn't want Teagen to pass him up. They drew pictures of animals and wrote their names. Here is Jameson's.
This is a Giraffe. Can you see the spots, and the long neck?

No comments:

Post a Comment