Monday, January 23, 2012

Sewing

I have been working on sewing a lot lately. There are so many things that I want to make, and so little time I have to spend on making them. I usually crochet, but have been working on making some clothes and stuff. So far, I am working on making the following...

-a quilt (actually 2 different ones)
-a skirt for me and matching shirts for all my boys
-bookmarks
-pajama pants for the boys

I have also been working on getting some stuff together to sell. I am making wash cloths, and scrubbies for dishes. They work really well at getting stuck on food off and don't damage your pots and pans like metal scrubbies can.

I am currently crocheting some hats and headbands. I will post some pics of my finished projects as they are completed. In the mean time, keep checking back. I am going to start taking orders on stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment