Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby video and sewing

Here is a picture of the hat I made for the boys. It's a knights helmet. I saw a picture, and just started crocheting. I didn't follow a pattern, and I am quite surprised that I was actually able to finish it. I think it's adorable, and the boys love it.


I am also working on making a penguin hat, elephant hat, dinosaur hat, and fireman hat. I may just start making these to sell. I will post pics of the new ones as I finish them. If you want one, just let me know.

I am having so much fun making stuff. I am so excited to get my little business going. 

This is a video of Simon in the jumper. I know, he is adorable!

 
I am having a great time with my boys every day. I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. I thank God for trusting me to raise them. 

Lord, please guide me in training and raising these "men" for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment