Tuesday, June 12, 2012

9 YEARS

We have been married for 9 years today.



When we met, I knew he was the one.



We were engaged.


Walked down the isle.


We are married.


He is my husband. He is my leader. He is my friend.

I, Andrea Elizabeth, was married on June 12, 2003. It was a Thursday, just like it was 28 years earlier when my mom (Elizabeth aka Betty) married my dad. It was also a Thursday 28 years earlier again, when my grandma (Betty) married my grandpa. Three generations.


I thank God for blessing me with the example of my parents marriage.

Scott has been such a blessing to me. I love him more today than the day we were married, if that's possible. God knew I needed him. He has been there to make me laugh, and has been my shoulder to cry on. He has given me 4 handsome (of course they all look like Scott) little boys I have the pleasure of raising. He is my love.

I love you Scott, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment